Blur Store - The Best Gadget Store

Online shopping from the earth's biggest selection of gadget and just about anything else.

Optimize your online income from money making programs on the internet such as Paid to Click, "Get Paid to" or aurora, affiliate, or other money generating programs like Monetize your blog, based on powerful blog.

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

9999

Can't access some website ?

Few days ago, I can't access facebux.net, one of new buxsite that i register five days ago and I owned few referral on there. I think this buxsite are offline, but until few days (maybe about 3 days), I still can't find this buxsite. On the third day, I think some thing strange with my connections. To find know where the problem, i tried use public proxy server from US IP, I think usually IP from US is faster in updating of IP change. But i still can't find this buxsite also same happen when I used Proxy Server from Japan. After I can't find both proxy server, the last i did is try to access this buxsite from Public Proxy Server from Canada IP. And bingo, I can reach this online buxsite. But i still have a problem to accessing and login to this buxsite, as you know, We can't login to buxsite from public proxy. So I must find another way how can I login to this buxsite without proxy. There's only one way possible, it is how to get DNS most often in updating their database.

To make this problem completely solved, I change my DNS connection with this following. I try it one by one to get most update DNS reference. So if you have trouble to connect some website, I think you should be try DNS below one by one to get most update DNS to use. I found this few options DNS with googling.

1. Google
    * 8.8.8.8
    * 8.8.4.4

2. ScrubIt
    * 67.138.54.100
    * 207.225.209.66

3. dnsadvantage
    * 156.154.70.1
    * 156.154.71.1

4. OpenDNS (OpenDNS free dns server list:)
    * 208.67.222.222
    * 208.67.220.220

5. vnsc-pri.sys.gtei.net
    * 4.2.2.1
    * 4.2.2.2
    * 4.2.2.3
    * 4.2.2.4
    * 4.2.2.5
    * 4.2.2.6

Conclusion :
If you can't access some website, better for you to find info with Public Proxy from several different country to make sure whether they are really offline. If you can access those website from Public Proxy and you need to access those website with your genuine IP, try all of DNS above one by one, until you can access them very well.
Can't access some website ? Reviewed by adminon Tuesday, September 14, 2010Rating: 4.5
0 komentar:
Post a Comment