Blur Store - The Best Gadget Store

Online shopping from the earth's biggest selection of gadget and just about anything else.

Optimize your online income from money making programs on the internet such as Paid to Click, "Get Paid to" or aurora, affiliate, or other money generating programs like Monetize your blog, based on powerful blog.

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

9999

Earn Point and you can Get Free Upgrade on CLICKSMY

Hello visitor , I have good news today. If you joining ClicksMY with me, you can get free upgrade on there. Maybe you will ask question to your self, what is Clicksmy ? Is this buxsite will really pay their members? . Don't worry, I have receipt until 8th payment so far, and Admin always paying me as their TOS, and never late. You can look how much money i have gathered from this buxsite, and also you can see my latest payment proof at this article.

Back to free upgrade topic, Currently they have offer on their page but it's limited country only, if your country supported to receipt their offer, you'll earn point which it's can be converted to gain free referral or free upgrade. So, at the clicksmy you wont only receipt money but you can also gain some "point" and you can use it to gain free referral or free upgrade. Please check this image link.


Ok, now I will showing you my latest payment proof to continue my other article about clicksMy payment proof.
The Suburbs
Below is my eight payment Proof.

Below is my Seventh payment proof.

Ok, I hope you interest to join with me, and clicking Clicksmy banner below :


The SuburbsThe Girl with the Dragon TattooRecoveryThe Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
Earn Point and you can Get Free Upgrade on CLICKSMY Reviewed by adminon Tuesday, August 31, 2010Rating: 4.5
0 komentar:
Post a Comment