Blur Store - The Best Gadget Store

Online shopping from the earth's biggest selection of gadget and just about anything else.

Optimize your online income from money making programs on the internet such as Paid to Click, "Get Paid to" or aurora, affiliate, or other money generating programs like Monetize your blog, based on powerful blog.

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Followers

9999

ICObux - New Launched Buxsite -

This Buxsite Already Scam Since September 1, 2010, Do Not Join
Hello guys, Today i want to share you about my problem yesterday. I met problem that I can't access ICOBUX. One of new impression buxsite. It's happen yesterday morning in my local time. Two days ago, i still can access that site, although i found error, for you know ICOBUX just change their server to the new server just few days ago. Maybe this problem occur caused they moving to the new server. But, Before i tell you more about how this problem solved, i want to sharing you about opportunity to earn some money from ICOBUX. So,if you interest to joining there, you can reach them by clicking following banner, fill registration form and etc.


This new impressive buxsite launched on Aug 1, 2010, With their unique Program, I think this PTC will growing faster than others. Which the unique is  they have great offer for member whose active on their forum. If you joining there, I suggest you to active on their forum, gather the Icopoint and you can exchange with some prize. But, currently i don't know what the prize it is, I hope member will get discount on their investment so member will be able to earn more if they get prize for discount in upgradation... :) .
If you joining there, as Standard member you will allow to own 80 Direct Referral. It's good offer for standard member because a lot of buxsite only allow under 30 Direct Referral. As standard member you will also get earn 0,01$ for each ads you click, and 0,005 for your referral click. If you having 10 Active Direct referral, you will cashout about 10 days only, how the calculations is : 
Your earn from your click  10 x 0.04  = 0.40 $ and your 10 DR click 4 ads daily within 10 days , you will earn 10 X 10 ( 4 ads X 0.005) = 2$ . So in 10 days you will earn 2,4$ and minimum cashout is 2$.   
How about SCAM RISK ? SCAM is something that is very possible on every PTC, but I thought why it make you step back. There are still many other possibilities also include the possibility you get the advantage there. So IT will be depend on your strategy. If you believe your investment will generate profits, just make investment but if you feel lucky chance is very difficult, you can remain as a standard member and without investing your money.
Ok, I think my brief review could give you important informations. So I will continue the story how I did to solved this problem.

After few time's try to open this site directly with my original IP has fault, I have an idea to reach them with public proxy. And then I google with keyword "Public Proxy", I got some Public Proxy that could be used to change my IP to reach ICOBUX. And, bingo, I can reach them with this public proxy. To Avoid them reject my account, I am not logging in to ICOBUX, but I just made contact to Admin and give them my IP to release IP banned. For you know, Generally almost  Paid To Click program having this feature. So the next step is just wait admin read my contact support to release this banned.


24 hours after sent that contact support and when I surfing on some PTC, I can see ICOBUX banner that sign me, My IP has return and can access ICOBUX properly.


  

ICObux - New Launched Buxsite - Reviewed by adminon Saturday, August 7, 2010Rating: 4.5
0 komentar:
Post a Comment